Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Still around....


I'm still here, still around.  The holidays sure kept me busy busy.  I really enjoyed little miss's break from school and the time we spent together.  We had 3 lovely Christmases!  We have one with each side of our families and we love to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at home.  The 3 of us enjoyed lots of game playing and snacking!

So little miss is back at school now and I'm getting started on a big project!  I've been wanting to move my photo set up next to the window in my basement work space, but that means moving other things like big heavy desks to other locations.  So I'm working on re-organizing everything!  Looking forward to the end result.  I really feel like a welcoming and pleasant work space will in turn help me work better.  Maybe have more time for some of the crafty things I'd like to do (maybe do something with the mountains of fabric I have!)

Check back to see the transformation - I'll have before and afters for sure!
Have you started any big projects for the New Year?

No comments:

Post a Comment